System architect to Sweden’s most modern law firm.
Helpielaw is a modern law firm located in central Stockholm with 7 employees and we are constantly growing. We value diversity highly as it is essential for our business. We are united by high skills in continuous development, a great commitment to our clients and a desire to always do a little more and a little better. Our work extends over several areas and we have modern technical tools at our disposal. These tools will be further developed and implemented for a larger market. We are now looking for the one who will lead this work.
We believe that you have a background as a system architect or within system development in Java or equivalent. In this role, you will mainly work as a technical leader and coordinator for our subcontractors. We are looking for you who are comfortable in backend and Linux environments, distributing and setting up applications in virtual and cloud-based systems and who now want to take the step towards a role in an exciting industry.
We believe you have at least 5 years of work experience in Java development in the Linux environment and feels comfortable in some of the following experiences:
• Java EE
• Web development and app development for Android / iOS
• Application servers such as Tomcat, Weblogic, OAS or WebSphere
• Spring, Hibernate, Grails, JUnit, Maven
• Database design and modeling, SQL, Postgres, Mysql
• Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
• Linux (Debian and RHEL / CentOS), and used to work in terminal environment
• TCP / IP, sockets, REST, SOAP
• Understanding of client-server architectures and system integration
If you have questions or want to apply, please use the contact form below: